Candlelight and soft music greet 1897 Beekman House’s guests as they come down the grand staircase for breakfast.
Fresh-brewed coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are available for early risers.
Chef Chuck’s three course gourmet breakfast menus vary daily, beginning with a fresh baked pastry course followed by a mouth watering fruit course and an entrée that will delight your eyes and excite your palate.
A sampling of our Entrees
- Quiche Lorraine
- A personal sized quiche made with a creamy egg custard baked golden brown with crispy bits of home smoked and cured bacon and melted Swiss cheese, garnished with a palate cleansing salad of fresh field greens dressed with a house made lemon vinaigrette.
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
- These pancakes are baked in the oven and rise up high out of the pan as the cook, then deflate when they come out. Crispy and tender, they are topped with powdered sugar and fresh strawberries and served with a warm strawberry coulis and fresh whipped maple cream.
- Blueberry Stuffed French Toast
- Thick sliced homemade brioche filled with juicy blueberries and homemade mascarpone, finished with a mouth watering blueberry and orange sauce.
- Eggs Benedict
- Toasted homemade sour dough English muffins and home cured and smoked Canadian bacon are topped with gently poached eggs, served with blanched asparagus and bathed in a rich hollandaise sauce.
Sausage, Fontina and Bell Pepper Strata
A hearty baked egg dish with layers of homemade sourdough English muffins, homemade Italian sausage, fire roasted red bell peppers, fresh chives and fontina cheese. Our strata is paired with slices fresh local tomatoes dressed with extra virgin olive oil and sweet and intense balsamic vinegar aged 18 years!
Apple Filled Crepes
Tender crepes filled with warm caramelized apples and currants, drizzled with cinnamon rum sauce and topped with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and garnished with a sprinkle of lemon zest
A sampling of our Pastry Courses
- Almond Poppy Seed Bread
- Fresh and homemade, moist and tender with a sweet orange glaze
- Apricot & Cheese Vols au Vent
- A delicate puff pastry basket with an orange cream cheese base topped with apricot preserves and an almond glaze
- Cranberry Orange Scones
- Homemade scones, warm and tender with a subtle sweetness
- Raspberry Muffins
A tender buttery muffin spiked with fresh juicy red raspberries topped with a toasted pecan streusel
A sampling of our Fruit Courses
- Citrus Supremes
- Fresh orange and grapefruit segments, garnished with mint and a maraschino cherry
- Melon and Prosciutto
- Fresh melon wedges wrapped in wafer thin strips of prosciutto and garnished with green basil oil and aged balsamic
- Red Wine Poached Pears
- Bosc pears poached in Finger Lakes red wine and spices, stuffed with a creamy homemade mascarpone filling and served in a sauce made from the red wine reduction.
- Strawberries and Kiwi
- Fresh sliced strawberries and kiwi fruit topped with a dollop of honey yogurt sauce
Peaches and Raspberries
- Slices of fresh peaches and juicy red raspberries drizzled with a raspberry balsamic reduction
If you have special dietary needs let us know when you make your reservations and we will do our best to accommodate you.